Thursday, March 23, 2006

Songs Please!

I had a fairly foolproof plan to get at least some music that everybody likes at the wedding. So not working. You'd think that people would say to themselves, "What a neat idea! I have a whole bunch of songs that'd be great at the wedding. I've gotta email them to Kristine immediately!" But not a single email yet, and invitations have been out for at least 3 or 4 weeks. This is highly disappointing.

So anyway, if any of you people out there in cyberspace have some songs that you think would be great at our wedding, comment with the song title and artist here. We're especially looking for good, upbeat dance songs, but slow songs or dinner music would be good too. Oh, and if you have an MP3 of the song, feel free to email it to me at KCSNwedding [AT] yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance!

8 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Coldguy said...

http://www.youaintnopicasso.com/

THere are tons of song there for you to use

 
At March 23, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger Kristine N. said...

Thanks! Any particular artist you recommend?

 
At March 24, 2006 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always liked it at weddings when i hear "Let's Face the Music and Dance". Any song that opens up with "There may be trouble ahead....." always gets my vote! Also Andy Williams "You're Just Too Good To Be True" is a winner. M People's "How Can I Love You More" is more contemporary. In England you're never at a wedding until the play "Come on Eileen" by Dexy Midnught Runners and ending it with a Wham song or two! Cheesy I know!

 
At March 24, 2006 9:17 AM, Blogger Kristine N. said...

Thanks, Sharon! Hehe, "Come On Eileen" is such a fun song. And I totally forgot about that Andy Williams song! There was a while where I wanted to use that as our first dance song, just so I could dance around with Sam like a goofball. :)

 
At March 24, 2006 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Spooky - we were going to use that as our first dance too but have since changed it to "All i want is you" by U2. My fiance, Ian, plays the guiter *swoon* and that is the first song he ever serenaded me with and it made me cry with happiness. (Awwwwww)

 
At March 24, 2006 11:32 AM, Blogger Kristine N. said...

Aww! That's so sweet!

Sam plays the guitar too! So hot. ;) *blush*

 
At April 04, 2006 2:46 AM, Blogger CoconutNimz said...

"When I Fall in Love" by Nat King Cole...some old school slow jam lovin' that's always in style!

 
At April 04, 2006 11:13 AM, Blogger Kristine N. said...

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I can find that. I actually have a lot of oldies now, so if you think of some contemporary songs that fit the bill too, let me know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home