Monday, February 27, 2006

Little Turn on the Catwalk

It's time for a (sort of) fashion show! I haven't posted pictures of Sam's actual ring, the bridesmaid dresses, or my actual shoes, so here they are!


Ring in the box.

Ring on Sam's finger. (If you squint, you can see a reflection on the ring of me taking the picture!)

Here are the $50 dresses I bought for my bridesmaids:


Violet dress for Nimalee (maid of honor).

Blue strapless dress for Ciara (bridesmaid).

And here are the infamous Almost-$10-Shoes! I've been walking around my apartment with them on. =D They still feel a little too low for me, but I can't get over how cute they are!



2 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your shoes are fabulous! I think you are going to have a heavenly wedding! I'm so excited for you both! seeing how well you are putting your wedding together really helps me keep focused and positive about my own wedding in September. This is beautiful blog and it's so wonderful that you share it with world. Thank you!

 
At February 28, 2006 11:57 AM, Blogger Kristine N. said...

Sam - That was the day we cooked pasta, right? I think I did a jig in them too. Shoes are fun!

Sharon - Aww! Thanks! It's funny that you say our wedding plans are so well put together, cuz I feel like I'm flying from the seat of my pants! LOL. I have these occasional freak-out moments in my head where I'm like, "What if nobody knows what's going on at the wedding and everybody's just milling around? What if I forget something and the restaurant doesn't know what everybody's eating? AHHH!!" I just hope it feels put together on the day of! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home