Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wedding Planning 101

Welcome to my new wedding planning blog!

Yes, I had one before. I liked it for a while, but the format of the Wedding Channel Forums changed, and I didn't like it. Being there also made me want things I don't need for my wedding, and I have neither the budget nor the time to deal with all that.

I'm making this blog in hopes that it won't overshadow or steal thunder away from Sam's Wedding Blog, because his was there first, and I really do want Sam to feel like his perspective on the whole wedding thing is being seen. So I think that if there are any announcements or new developments (venues get booked, final decisions get made, etc.), I'll just link over to Sam's blog. (I'll try, anyway. If I get excited about things, I like to babble about it) That way, you get all the updates, news, and boy stuff from him.

So what will this blog be for? Planning! I'll post ideas for songs, decorations, dresses... mostly all the girly stuff. If you're a bridesmaid, you should really pay attention, cuz a lot of this will have to do with you! I hope you guys leave comments, cuz I'd really like to hear your input on all of this. If you're not a bridesmaid, I'd like to see your comments too! Please comment. Please?

This blog is still currently under construction, but I'm working on making it all pretty and nice. I picked the white for the template, cuz it's all bridal and stuff, but I'm not sure if I like it. I'll be fiddling around with it, so maybe it won't even still be white by the time the first person sees this. Ah well.

Edited to add: After trying basically every blog template there was, I decided - for the sake of my sanity - that I would be entirely unoriginal and use the same template as my Photo Blog. It's pretty, it's not industrial and modern like all the other ones, and I like it. So there.

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2005 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya,
My name is Katie and I am also a bride to be :) newly engaged as of Christmas Eve. I found your blog through your groom to be ...whom, i found by doing a wedding blog search. Hope you dont mind if I come back from time to time.

 
At December 29, 2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Kristine N. said...

Hi! Congratulations on your new engagement! I'm always glad to have new visitors. =) I hope you find some of my thoughts and ideas useful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home